miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

week 1 introduction/ for dear life

dear cristina:
I am writing to tell you that's been a long time without talk and all these years I have spentmany things to tell you I had a beautiful daughter called antonella, you have sevenmonths to study between the Universidad Autonoma de Colombia a race calledeconomic relations I am studying international and third semester I tell you that ourmother remarried and is very happy, I tell you also that traveled to several countries, Iseparated from my husband and I live with my mother and my daughter in the sunny island where he lived from These girls birthday today, passed 24 years and Icongratulate you and I have 22. I hope you answer me tell me how is life in new york,write me. I hope to see you soon





with love your sister camila.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario